1. Patients in coma and craniocerebral injury patients should take a lateral or prone position so as to remove the oral and respiratory secretions, prevent glossoptosis and keep the respiratory tract unobstructed. Lift the head by adding some clothes under the head to avoid the brain edema and fix these clothes to reduce the concussion.
2. We should pay special attention to the spinal cord injury patients and keep the spinal column straight, prohibit the body bending forward and twisting. When transporting the wounded, the way that one lifts shoulders and the other lifts legs is completely forbidden in case spinal cord injury occurs or becomes worse.
3. There must be four people to transport the wounded suffered spinal cord injury together. One takes charge of the traction and fixation of the patient’s head and ensures that the head and the body are at one level. The rest three people crouch down at one side of the wounded, two of which hold the body and one of which holds the legs, then all the four people lift the wounded and stand up at the same time to put him on a hard stretcher. Finally don’t forget to fix the two sides of the head with sandbags before sending the patient to hospital.
4. Three people stand at the right side of the wounded who suffered the thoracic vertebrate and lumbar vertebral fractures. One holds the shoulders and the back, one holds the haunches and another holds the lower limbs. Then stand up at the same time to put him on a hard stretcher.
5. Thoracic injury patient should take a semireclining or lateral position. If taking a lateral position, the injured side down and the healthy side up to make the breathe smooth.
6. Abdominal injury patient should take a semireclining or supine position. Add some clothes below the knees to reduce the abdominal wall tension.
7. We should bind and fix the pelvis for the pelvic fracture patient. Then the patient takes a supine position on the stretcher, whose knees was lifted by clothes. Keep the hip and knee joints inflective and two lower limbs abducent slightly.